Olga, 28 years old – suffered from aching pain in the lumbar, limitation of mobility in the lumbar spine. Bil was significantly increased during the wearing of a small child in his arms.
The purpose of rehabilitation:
- To remove muscular hypertonum in the lumbar spine.
- Improve blood supply to soft tissues.
- To strengthen muscles of the spine.
- 24 classes to restore spine function
- 10 massage sessions to remove spasms of the muscles and improve blood circulation
- Normalized muscle tone
- Deprivation from persistent pain
- Increased body movement amplitude
- Significantly improved mood and psycho-emotional state
- Increased endurance during childbirth and feeding