About the treatment program
The course is based on the body’s own potential. During recovery, each patient receives:
- professional consultation / review of a physician-rehab and a neurologist (primary and a series of intermediate consultations in the course of the course)
- integrated and systematic approach in the process of posture correction
- use of purely natural rehabilitation methods
- observation and professional control at every course of the course
- complex influence on all systems of an organism (nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive)
The basic course of treatment for the back involves several sessions of stretching the spine and procedures for restorative kinesiotherapy (RKT), as well as complex therapeutic massages.
- 10 sessions of stretching the spine
- 10 Reconstruction Kinesiotherapy (RKT) procedures
- 10 complex therapeutic massages
The cost of the course also includes a doctor’s consultation and functional diagnosis.
With the course we treat:
- Intervertebral hernia
- Protrusion of vertebral discs with moderate pain symptoms in the neck, thoracic spine, lumbar spine.
Also, the course is suitable for those who prepare for a trip, a vacation, any situational load on the locomotor, which does not require lengthy training. The course allows you to remove the pain symptom, pull back, elasticate the back muscles hypertonus during massage sessions.